- ¾ cupbrown lentils
- ½ (113 g) loggoat cheese
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1red bell pepper
- 1 mediumyellow potato
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  gluten-free flour
- 1Rinse lentils under cold water and transfer to a small saucepan. Add water and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until tender, 15-25 minutes.
¾ cup brown lentils ⅛ tsp salt 1 ½ cups water
- 2Wash and dry zucchini, potato, bell pepper, and parsley.
1 zucchini 1 medium yellow potato 1 red bell pepper ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Coarsely grate the zucchini. Peel and coarsely grate the potato. Place both in the middle of a clean tea towel, bring the corners together, and squeeze out excess moisture. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- 4Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 5Add oil, flour, salt, and pepper to bowl and mix. Form into patties (about 6) and place on a plate.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil 3 tbsp gluten-free flour ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add about ¼ cup portions of zucchini mixture to skillet and flatten with a spatula. Cook until crispy and browned, 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. In a small bowl, prepare sauce by mixing together ½ of the minced parsley (save the rest for the salad), yogurt, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 8In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar ⅛ tsp Dijon mustard 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 9Add remaining parsley to bowl with dressing. Seed, cut into small strips, and add bell pepper to bowl.
1 red bell pepper
- 10Crumble goat cheese into bowl.
½ (113 g) log goat cheese
- 11Drain lentils, add to bowl, and toss salad.
- 12To serve, place fritters on a plate, top with yogurt sauce, and have salad on the side. Enjoy!