- 1 ½ cupsbrown lentils
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2red bell peppers
- 2 mediumyellow potatoes
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  gluten-free flour
- 1Rinse lentils under cold water and transfer to a medium saucepan. Add water and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until tender, 15-25 minutes.
1 ½ cups brown lentils ¼ tsp salt 3 cups water
- 2Wash and dry zucchini, potatoes, bell peppers, and parsley.
2 zucchini 2 medium yellow potatoes 2 red bell peppers 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Coarsely grate the zucchini. Peel and coarsely grate the potatoes. Place both in the middle of a clean tea towel, bring the corners together, and squeeze out excess moisture. Transfer to a medium bowl.
2 zucchini 2 medium yellow potatoes
- 4Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 5Add oil, flour, salt, and pepper to bowl and mix. Form into patties (about 12) and place on a plate.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 6 tbsp gluten-free flour ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add about ¼ cup portions of zucchini mixture to skillet and flatten with a spatula. Cook until crispy and browned, 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. In a small bowl, prepare sauce by mixing together ½ of the minced parsley (save the rest for the salad), yogurt, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 9Add remaining parsley to bowl with dressing. Seed, cut into small strips, and add bell peppers to bowl.
2 red bell peppers
- 10Crumble goat cheese into bowl.
1 (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 11Drain lentils, add to bowl, and toss salad.
- 12To serve, place fritters on a plate, top with yogurt sauce, and have salad on the side. Enjoy!