- ¾ cupbrown lentils
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1red bell pepper
- 1 mediumyellow potato
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  gluten-free flour
- 1Rinse lentils under cold water and transfer to a small saucepan. Add water and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until tender, 15-25 minutes.
¾ cup brown lentils ⅛ tsp salt 1 ½ cups water
- 2Wash and dry zucchini, potato, bell pepper, and parsley.
1 zucchini 1 medium yellow potato 1 red bell pepper ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Coarsely grate the zucchini. Peel and coarsely grate the potato. Place both in the middle of a clean tea towel, bring the corners together, and squeeze out excess moisture. Transfer to a medium bowl.
1 zucchini 1 medium yellow potato
- 4Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 5Add oil, flour, salt, and pepper to bowl and mix.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil 3 tbsp gluten-free flour ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add oil to coat the bottom. Using a ¼ cup measure, form the zucchini mixture into patties. Working in batches if necessary, add patties to the skillet and flatten into ½-thick circles using the back of a spatula. Cook, flipping once, until golden and cooked through, 6-8 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. In a small bowl, prepare sauce by mixing together ½ of the minced parsley (save the rest for the salad), yogurt, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 8Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
1 clove garlic 1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar ⅛ tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 9Add remaining parsley to bowl with dressing. Seed bell pepper, cut into small strips, and add to the bowl.
1 red bell pepper
- 10Drain lentils, add to bowl, and toss salad.
- 11To serve, divide lentil salad and fritters between plates. Crumble goat cheese over the salad and top fritters with yogurt sauce. Enjoy!
½ (4 oz) log goat cheese