- 1 ½ cupsbrown lentils
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2red bell peppers
- 2 mediumyellow potatoes
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  all-purpose flour
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Rinse lentils under cold water and transfer to a medium saucepan. Add water and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until tender, 15-25 minutes.
1 ½ cups brown lentils ¼ tsp salt 3 cups water
- 2Wash and dry zucchini, potatoes, bell peppers, and parsley.
2 zucchini 2 medium yellow potatoes 2 red bell peppers 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Coarsely grate the zucchini. Peel and coarsely grate the potatoes. Place both in the middle of a clean tea towel, bring the corners together, and squeeze out excess moisture. Transfer to a medium bowl.
2 zucchini 2 medium yellow potatoes
- 4Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 5Add oil, flour, salt, and pepper to bowl and mix.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 6 tbsp all-purpose flour ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add oil to coat the bottom. Using a ¼ cup measure, form the zucchini mixture into patties. Working in batches if necessary, add patties to the skillet and flatten into ½-thick circles using the back of a spatula. Cook, flipping once, until golden and cooked through, 6-8 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. In a small bowl, prepare sauce by mixing together ½ of the minced parsley (save the rest for the salad), yogurt, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
1 clove garlic 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 9Add remaining parsley to bowl with dressing. Seed bell peppers, cut into small strips, and add to the bowl.
2 red bell peppers
- 10Drain lentils, add to bowl, and toss salad.
- 11To serve, divide lentil salad and fritters between plates. Crumble goat cheese over the salad and top fritters with yogurt sauce. Enjoy!
1 (4 oz) log goat cheese