- 2 (15 oz) cansblack beans
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 16small corn tortillas
- 1 mediumyellow onion
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 medium zucchini squash
- 2Trim off and discard the ends of the zucchini; medium dice the zucchini (cut into ½-inch cubes) and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 3Drain and rinse the black beans; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans black beans
- 4Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 5Trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; small dice the onion (cut into ¼-inch pieces).
1 medium yellow onion
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Add the onion to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 8Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 9Add the garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper to the skillet; stir until fragrant, 15 to 30 seconds.
2 tsp chili powder 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 10Add the zucchini to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 11Place the feta in a small bowl.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 12Add the black beans to the skillet; cook until the mixture is heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 13Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until heated through, 15 to 30 seconds.
16 small corn tortillas
- 14To serve, divide the zucchini and black bean mixture between the tortillas and top with the feta. Enjoy!