- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
- 1 mediumyellow onion
- 4 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 medium zucchini squash ½ small bunch cilantro
- 2Trim off and discard the ends of the zucchini; halve the zucchini lengthwise, then cut the halves crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-rounds at an angle. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; small dice the onion into ¼-inch pieces. Add to the bowl with the zucchini.
1 medium yellow onion
- 4Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Add to the bowl with the zucchini and onion.
4 cloves garlic
- 5Add coconut oil to a nonstick skillet and preheat over medium-high heat.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Add the ground beef to the skillet; cook, breaking apart with a spoon, until browned and crumbly, 3 to 4 minutes. Once done, transfer to a bowl, leaving some of the juices in the skillet.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef
- 7Once the beef has been transferred, add the zucchini, onion, and garlic to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned, 4 to 6 minutes.
- 8Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Transfer to a small bowl.
- 9Add chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper to the skillet; stir to combine.
2 tsp chili powder 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 10Return the ground beef to the skillet and add in about ¾ of the cilantro (save the rest for garnishing); stir to combine.
- 11Divide the meal between plates and garnish with the remaining cilantro. Enjoy!