- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby arugula
- 1 small bunchfresh dill
- 2 cupsfrozen peas
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 2 lbnew potatoes
- 2 (4 oz) pkgssmoked salmon
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
2 lb new potatoes 1 small bunch fresh dill 2 avocados 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 2 (5 oz) pkgs baby arugula
- 2Cut potatoes in half and place in a large pot. Cover with hot water (from the tap) by 1-inch and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and cook until fork-tender, 10-15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, place oil, vinegar, Dijon, honey, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar 4 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp honey ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Using a knife, shave dill leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Add half to the bowl with the dressing, stir to combine, and set aside. Reserve the other half for the potatoes.
- 5Halve and pit the avocados; slice thinly while still in the skin and scoop out with a spoon.
- 6Trim green onions and cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle.
- 7Add peas to the potatoes during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
2 cups frozen peas
- 8Drain potatoes and peas in a colander, then return to the pot. Add oil and reserved dill; toss to combine.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 9Chop or tear salmon into bite-sized pieces.
2 (4 oz) pkgs smoked salmon
- 10To serve, divide arugula between plates and top with dilly potatoes, avocado, green onions, and salmon. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!