- 1anchovy fillet, packed in oil
- 1 tbspcapers
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¾ lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- ½ (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
- ½ (8 oz) pkgsugar snap peas
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spring mix if it came pre-washed.)
1 medium zucchini squash ½ pint grape tomatoes ½ (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens) ½ small bunch green onions (scallions) ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley ½ lemon ½ (8 oz) pkg sugar snap peas
- 2If using frozen shrimp, place them in a colander and run under cold water to thaw them slightly and remove any ice crystals. (If using fresh shrimp, skip this step.) Place the shrimp on a clean towel or paper towels and pat dry. Set aside.
¾ lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 3Juice the lemon into the small bowl. Shave leaves off the parsley stems; discard the stems, mince the leaves and add to the bowl.
- 4Finely chop the anchovy fillet, add to the bowl with lemon and parsley. Add mayo, capers, Dijon and salt; whisk to combine dressing and set aside.
1 anchovy fillet, packed in oil ¼ cup mayonnaise 1 tbsp capers 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 pinch salt
- 5Halve the grape tomatoes. Trim off and discard the root ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle and set aside.
- 6Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Halve the sugar snap peas at an angle. Trim off and discard the ends of the zucchini; halve the zucchini lengthwise, then cut the halves crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-rounds.
- 8Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add snap peas and zucchini to pan and season with salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes. Once cooked, remove veggies from the skillet and place the skillet back on the heat.
1 tsp virgin coconut oil 1 pinch salt
- 9Peel and mince or press the garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 10Add more oil to the skillet. Add shrimp in an even layer, add garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes each side until cooked through and slightly golden.
1 tsp virgin coconut oil 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 11To serve, place salad leaves on the plate, top with shrimp, tomatoes, and sauteed vegetables. Drizzle dressing over top and sprinkle with green onions. Serve warm and enjoy!