- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby spinach
- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 6 clovesgarlic
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 1 (15 oz) pkgricotta cheese
- 4 mediumzucchini squash
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Add to a medium bowl along with the oil and spices. Stir to combine and set aside.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp Italian seasoning ½ tsp crushed red pepper ¼ tsp salt
- 3Wash and dry the spinach (skip if it came pre-washed).
2 (5 oz) pkgs baby spinach
- 4Peel and mince garlic.
6 cloves garlic
- 5Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Add garlic and spinach to the skillet in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful; cook until the spinach is fully wilted, 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 8Coarsely grate the mozzarella.
½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 9Coat the bottom of a baking dish with oil. Place chicken fillets in the dish.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10Spread ricotta over the top of each chicken fillet. Top each with spinach and mozzarella. Place the baking dish in the oven and cook until the cheese is melted and the chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
1 (15 oz) pkg ricotta cheese
- 11Meanwhile, wash and medium dice the zucchini; place in a medium bowl. Add the oil, Italian seasoning, and salt; stir to combine.
4 medium zucchini squash 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp Italian seasoning ½ tsp salt
- 12Spread the zucchini in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Cook until zucchini is fork-tender, 12-15 minutes.
- 13To serve, divide the chicken and zucchini between plates. Enjoy!