- 2 tbspcapers
- 2 (6 oz) canschunk light tuna in water
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ lbgreen beans
- 1 cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 2 mediumred potatoes
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  parsley flakes
- 1Wash and large dice potatoes. Place potatoes and eggs in a small saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork, 10-12 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
2 medium red potatoes 4 eggs
- 2Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil.
- 3Wash green beans and trim ends. Once water is boiling, uncover saucepan and add beans. Cook until bright green, 2-3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
½ lb green beans
- 4In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper. Stir in capers and set aside.
juice of 1 lemon 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp parsley flakes ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper 2 tbsp capers
- 5Wash and dry lettuce. Halve lengthwise, then chop crosswise into 1 inch strips. Wash and halve tomatoes.
1 head romaine lettuce 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 6Measure out olives.
1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 7Drain and flake tuna.
2 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water
- 8Peel and quarter eggs.
- 9To serve, arrange lettuce, potato, tomatoes, eggs, tuna, and olives in long sections on a plate and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!