- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 2jalapeño peppers
- 1 smallpineapple
- 1 cupquinoa
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
1 cup quinoa 16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2Cut off skin from pineapple, core, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
1 small pineapple
- 3Wash mangoes, kiwis, bell peppers, and jalapeños. Peel the mangoes, slice flesh away from pit, and medium dice. Peel and medium dice the kiwifruit. Seed and medium dice bell peppers. Seed and mince jalapeños. Peel and small dice onion. Add ingredients to bowl with pineapple.
2 mangoes 2 kiwifruit 2 red bell peppers 2 jalapeño peppers 1 medium red onion
- 4Peel and mince garlic. In a small mixing bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, lime juice, oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic 2 limes 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Uncover quinoa, fluff with a fork, and add to bowl.
- 6Pour dressing over top salad and toss.
- 7To serve, place salad in a bowl. Enjoy!