- 2 clovesgarlic
- 170 ggluten-free penne pasta
- 1 small pkggrape tomatoes
- ¼ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 14 gParmesan cheese
- 0.113 kgwhite mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Fill a medium saucepan with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook according to package directions. Drain.
about 7 cups water 1 tbsp salt 170 g (2 ¼ cups) gluten-free penne pasta
- 2Wash tomatoes and mushrooms. Halve the tomatoes. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Peel and mince garlic.
1 small pkg grape tomatoes 0.113 kg white mushrooms 2 cloves garlic
- 3Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add garlic and crushed red pepper and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
about 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 5Add tomatoes, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stirring occasionally, cook until mushrooms are tender and tomatoes are juicy, 2-3 minutes.
1 tsp Italian seasoning ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Shave or grate ⅛ cup of Parmesan cheese.
14 g Parmesan cheese
- 7Add olives and pasta to pan and toss to combine.
¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 8To serve, place pasta on a plate or in a bowl and garnish with Parmesan. Enjoy!