- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 pintsgrape tomatoes
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 12 ozpenne pasta
- ½ lbwhite mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes. Drain.
about 14 cups water 2 tbsp salt 12 oz (4 ½ cups) penne pasta
- 2Wash tomatoes and mushrooms. Halve the tomatoes. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Peel and mince garlic.
2 pints grape tomatoes ½ lb white mushrooms 4 cloves garlic
- 3Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add garlic and crushed red pepper and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
about 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 5Add tomatoes, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stirring occasionally, cook until mushrooms are tender and tomatoes are juicy, 2-3 minutes.
2 tsp Italian seasoning ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Shave or grate Parmesan cheese.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 7Add olives and pasta to pan and toss to combine.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 8To serve, place pasta on a plate or in a bowl and garnish with Parmesan. Enjoy!