- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 (12 oz) pkgextra firm tofu
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2green bell peppers
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 mediumred onion
- 8small flour tortillas
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 red bell peppers 2 green bell peppers 2 avocados 2 limes 1 small bunch cilantro
- 2Halve the avocados lengthwise and twist the halves to separate, then remove the pit with a knife or spoon; scoop out the flesh into a medium bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
- 3Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add about ½ of the cilantro to the avocado and transfer the rest to a small bowl.
- 4Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Add to the avocado.
2 cloves garlic
- 5Juice one lime and add to the avocado, then cut the other lime into wedges and transfer to a small bowl.
- 6Season the avocado and other ingredients with salt and pepper, then mix to combine and set aside.
½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7In a small bowl, combine and mix together chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
1 tsp chili powder 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 8Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9Drain the tofu and pat dry with paper towels; holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the tofu in half horizontally, then cut each half lengthwise into ½-inch-thick strips and transfer to a plate. Sprinkle the tofu with the spice mixture and rub until the strips are evenly coated.
2 (12 oz) pkg extra firm tofu
- 10Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 11Add the tofu strips to the skillet; cook, turning occasionally, until they are golden brown, 8 to 12 minutes total. Once done, transfer to a large plate. Cook in batches if necessary.
- 12While the tofu cooks, quarter the bell peppers lengthwise; remove and discard the stem, seeds, and membranes. Cut the quarters lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick strips and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 13Trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; halve the onion, then thinly slice and add to the bowl with the peppers.
1 medium red onion
- 14Once the tofu has been transferred, add more coconut oil to the skillet, followed by the bell peppers and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are tender-crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Once done, transfer next to the tofu.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 15Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until heated through, 15 to 30 seconds.
8 small flour tortillas
- 16To serve, divide the tortillas between plates and fill with the tofu strips and vegetables. Spoon the guacamole on top, sprinkle with the remaining cilantro, and garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!