- 1English cucumber
- 4flatbreads or naan
- ½ small bunchfresh dill
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 bunchradish
- 1 (4 oz) pkgsmoked salmon
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lemon ½ small bunch fresh dill ½ small bunch green onions (scallions) 1 English cucumber 1 bunch radish 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3Zest lemon into a small bowl, then juice it into a medium bowl.
- 4Using a knife, shave dill leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Add half of the dill to each bowl.
- 5Chop salmon into ¼-inch pieces and add to the small bowl with the lemon zest.
1 (4 oz) pkg smoked salmon
- 6Crumble goat cheese into the bowl with the salmon. Add yogurt and crushed red pepper; mash with a fork to combine the spread and set aside.
1 (4 oz) log goat cheese ½ cup plain Greek yogurt ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 7Arrange naan on a large baking sheet pan. Place in the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated) and bake, flipping halfway through, until crispy, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
4 flatbreads or naan
- 8Meanwhile, peel and mince garlic. Add to the medium bowl with the lemon juice, along with oil, maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine the dressing.
2 cloves garlic 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp pure maple syrup ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Trim green onions; cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces and add to the bowl with the dressing.
- 10Trim and medium dice the cucumber; add to the bowl.
- 11Trim off and discard tops and root ends of radishes; thinly slice and add to the bowl.
- 12Halve tomatoes and add to the bowl. Toss to combine the salad.
- 13Divide salmon-goat cheese spread between toasted naan and smooth out in an even layer. Cut into quarters.
- 14To serve, divide naan and salad between plates. Enjoy!