- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2jalapeño peppers
- 16small corn tortillas
- 1 ½ lbtilapia fillet
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 grapefruits 2 avocados 2 jalapeño peppers 1 small bunch cilantro
- 2Slice off a piece from both grapefruit ends, then place it flat on one of the ends and slice off the peel (from top to bottom), exposing the flesh. Working over a bowl to catch the juices, cut out the segments of flesh from between the membranes, then cut them into ½-inch pieces. Transfer the pieces (and any leftover juice) to a medium bowl.
- 3Halve the avocados lengthwise and twist the halves to separate, then remove the pit with a knife or spoon; scoop out and medium dice the flesh into ½-inch cubes. Add to the bowl.
- 4Quarter the jalapeño peppers lengthwise; remove and discard the stem, seeds, and membranes. Finely dice the peppers and add to the salsa bowl.
- 5Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add to the salsa bowl.
- 6Trim off and discard the ends of the shallots; peel and mince the shallots. Add to the salsa bowl.
- 7Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 8Pat the fish dry with paper towels and place on a plate; rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb tilapia fillet 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Once the skillet is hot, add the fish and cook until opaque and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate and flake with a fork.
- 10Drizzle the salsa with olive oil and season with cumin, salt, and pepper.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp cumin 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 11Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until heated through, 15 to 30 seconds.
16 small corn tortillas
- 12To serve, divide the flaked tilapia among the tortillas and top with the salsa. Enjoy!