- 2 (15 oz) cansblack beans
- ½ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1 cupfrozen corn
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 mediumred onion
- 1 (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
- 4whole grain pitas
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the mixed greens if they came pre-washed.)
1 avocado 2 limes 2 tomatoes 1 small bunch cilantro 1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens)
- 3Halve and pit the avocado. Slice thinly while still in skin, then scoop out into a small bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
- 4Juice one of the limes into the bowl with the avocado; cut remaining lime into wedges and set aside.
- 5Add yogurt, honey, and spices to the bowl; whisk to combine the dressing and set aside.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt 1 tsp honey ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp chili powder ½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp onion powder ½ tsp salt
- 6Small dice tomatoes and place in a large bowl.
- 7Peel and small dice onion; add to the bowl with the tomatoes.
1 medium red onion
- 8Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 9Place corn in a colander and run under cold water to thaw. Drain and rinse beans in the colander with the corn; set aside to drain further.
1 cup frozen corn 2 (15 oz) cans black beans
- 10Place pitas on a large baking sheet pan and drizzle with oil. Place in the oven and bake until pitas are toasted, 2-3 minutes.
4 whole grain pitas 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 11Meanwhile, add corn, beans, and mixed greens to the bowl with the tomatoes; toss to combine the salad.
- 12Coarsely grate cheddar.
½ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 13To serve, divide pitas between plates, then top with salad, cheese, and dressing. Place lime wedges on the side and enjoy!