- 2 ½ lbchicken drumsticks
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 4 (8 oz) pkgsugar snap peas
-  black pepper
-  rice vinegar
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 500°F, position rack in the centre, and place a baking sheet inside to warm up.
- 2Peel and mince the garlic. Peel and mince or grate the ginger.
4 cloves garlic 2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together water and cornstarch. Add the minced garlic and ginger, honey, rice vinegar, and soy sauce; whisk again.
4 tbsp cold water 1 tsp cornstarch 2 tbsp honey 2 tbsp rice vinegar 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4Add the chicken to the sauce and toss to coat.
2 ½ lb chicken drumsticks
- 5Remove baking sheet from the oven and line with foil. Add the chicken, reserving the sauce in the bowl.
- 6Place in the oven and bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 15-20 minutes. Spoon teriyaki sauce over the chicken a couple times during cooking until there is no more sauce left.
- 7Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Wash the snap peas.
4 (8 oz) pkg sugar snap peas
- 9Add oil to the skillet and swirl to coat bottom. Add the peas and season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until bright green and tender-crisp, 4-5 minutes.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 10Serve chicken drumsticks with sugar snap peas on the side. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!
2 tsp sesame seeds