- 4 mediumcarrots
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 (12 oz) pkgextra firm tofu
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 10 ozsoba (buckwheat) noodles
- 2 (8 oz) pkgsugar snap peas
-  crushed red pepper
-  natural peanut butter
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with hot water (from the tap); cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2While the water comes to a boil, wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 (8 oz) pkg sugar snap peas 4 medium carrots 2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root 2 limes 1 small bunch cilantro
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Drain and medium dice (cut into ¾-inch cubes) the tofu; place the cubes on paper towels and pat dry.
2 (12 oz) pkg extra firm tofu
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add sesame oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 6Add the tofu to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes. Once done, transfer the tofu to a plate.
- 7Once the water in the saucepan is boiling, add the noodles; cook according to package directions, about 5 to 7 minutes. Once done, drain the noodles in a colander and rinse under cold water; set aside.
10 oz soba (buckwheat) noodles
- 8Juice the limes into a medium bowl (that will be used for the salad dressing).
- 9Peel and grate or mince the ginger; add the ginger to the medium bowl.
- 10Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic and add to the medium bowl.
4 cloves garlic
- 11Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop about ¾ of the leaves (save the rest for garnishing). Add the chopped cilantro to the medium bowl.
- 12To make the dressing, add peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper to the medium bowl; whisk the ingredients together.
6 tbsp natural peanut butter 4 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp honey 2 tsp toasted sesame oil ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 13Peel the carrots, then trim off the ends; discard the peels and trimmings. Using a box grater, coarsely grate the carrots and transfer to a large bowl.
- 14Halve the sugar snap peas at an angle and add to the large bowl.
- 15Add the noodles and tofu to the large bowl with the carrots and peas and pour the dressing over top; toss until everything is well coated with the sauce.
- 16To serve, place the noodle mixture into a bowl and garnish with the remaining cilantro leaves. Enjoy!