- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 2green bell peppers
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
- 1 smallpineapple
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  panko bread crumbs
-  soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
-  white wine vinegar
- 1In a medium bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef ¼ cup panko bread crumbs ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2Peel and medium dice onion. Wash, seed, and medium dice bell peppers. Cut off skin from pineapple, core, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
1 medium red onion 2 green bell peppers 2 red bell peppers 1 small pineapple
- 3Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Form beef mixture into small meatballs and place on a plate.
- 5Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add meatballs and, turning often, cook until browned on all sides, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6In a medium bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together broth, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth 4 tbsp white wine vinegar 2 tbsp honey 1 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 7Return skillet to stove and add more oil. Add onion and bell peppers. Stirring frequently, cook until tender-crisp, 2-3 minutes.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Stir in pineapple and cook for about 1 minute.
- 9Pour in sauce and return meatballs to skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine and cook until sauce is thickened, 3-4 minutes.
¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 10To serve, place in a bowl. Enjoy!