- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 2 (15 oz) canscannellini (white kidney) beans
- 4 clovesgarlic
- ¼ cupnutritional yeast flakes
- ½ mediumred onion
- 2 lbsweet potatoes
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
2 lb sweet potatoes 1 lime 2 tomatoes 1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 3Peel and large dice sweet potatoes. Transfer to a baking sheet pan.
- 4Peel and mince garlic. Add half to the baking sheet with the sweet potatoes, along with nutritional yeast, oil, and spices; toss to combine, then spread out in an even layer. Place remaining garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
4 cloves garlic ¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp paprika ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Place sweet potatoes in the oven and bake, flipping halfway through, until fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, juice lime into the bowl with the garlic; add mayo and whisk to combine the aioli. Set aside.
⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 7Small dice tomatoes. Peel and small dice onion.
½ medium red onion
- 8Heat a large pot over medium-high heat.
- 9Once the pot is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add tomatoes, onion, vinegar, chili-garlic sauce, paprika, and salt; cook, stirring frequently, until tomatoes have softened and reduced, about 4 minutes.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tsp apple cider vinegar 2 tsp chili-garlic sauce ½ tsp paprika ½ tsp salt
- 10Meanwhile, drain and rinse beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 11Add spinach to the pot in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
- 12Add beans to the pot and stir to combine. Continue to cook until heated through, 3-4 minutes.
- 13To serve, divide sweet potatoes and veggie-bean sauté between bowls. Drizzle with aioli and enjoy!