- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ¼ cuppine nuts
- 1 ½ lbstriploin (New York strip) steak
- 4 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 medium zucchini squash 1 lemon
- 2Juice the lemon and transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Add to the lemon juice.
2 cloves garlic
- 4To the lemon juice and garlic, add olive oil, salt, and pepper; whisk together.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Trim off and discard the ends of the zucchini; cut the zucchini crosswise into ¼-inch-thick rounds at an angle. Add to the large bowl and toss until well coated with the oil mixture.
- 6Preheat a grill pan or regular skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7While the grill pan / skillet heats up, pat the steak dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb striploin (New York strip) steak 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 8Once the grill pan / skillet is hot, coat the bottom with coconut oil.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 9Carefully place the steak in the grill pan / skillet; flipping every 15 to 30 seconds, cook the steak until desired doneness (5 to 7 minutes for medium-rare). (Use a thermometer or cut into the steak to check the doneness.) Once done, transfer the steak to a plate and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 10Once the steak has been transferred, add the zucchini slices to the grill pan / skillet. Cook until they are tender and browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate. Cook in batches if necessary.
- 11Measure out the pine nuts and transfer to a small bowl.
¼ cup pine nuts
- 12Measure out the feta and transfer to a small bowl.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 13To serve, divide the steak and zucchini slices between plates, then top the zucchini with feta and pine nuts. Enjoy!