- 2 (15 oz) cansblack beans
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2jalapeño peppers
- 1 cupquinoa
- 1 (16 oz) pkgstrawberries
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the quinoa and broth; bring to a boil over high heat.
1 cup quinoa 16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2Drain and rinse the black beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans black beans
- 3Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the quinoa for 15 minutes. Once done, remove the quinoa from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- 4Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 (16 oz) pkg strawberries 2 jalapeño peppers 1 lime
- 5Juice the lime into a large bowl (that will be used to mix the strawberries and jalapeño pepper).
- 6To the lime juice, add olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper; whisk together.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp honey 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Trim off and discard the stem ends of the strawberries; medium dice the strawberries and add to the bowl with the dressing.
- 8Quarter the jalapeño peppers lengthwise; remove and discard the stem, seeds, and membranes. Finely dice the peppers and add to the strawberries; toss with the dressing.
- 9Uncover the quinoa and fluff with a fork.
- 10To serve, arrange the quinoa, black beans, strawberry- jalapeño mixture, and feta in a bowl. Enjoy!
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese