- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 2 earscorn
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
- ½ lbwhite mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Wash, dry, and quarter mushrooms. Peel and mince garlic.
½ lb white mushrooms 2 cloves garlic
- 3Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Season steak generously with salt and pepper. Place in skillet and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil 1 ½ lb ribeye steak ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Return skillet to stove and reduce heat to medium. Add more oil, garlic, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Stirring occasionally, cook until mushrooms are golden, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, Dijon, honey, salt, and pepper.
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar 2 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Remove husks and silks from corn. Hold vertically in the middle of a large bowl and slice kernels off the cob.
2 ears corn
- 7Wash and dry spinach and tomatoes. Halve the tomatoes. Add both to bowl with corn.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 1 small pkg grape tomatoes
- 8Add mushrooms and toss salad.
- 9Slice steak against the grain.
- 10To serve, arrange salad on a plate, top with steak slices, and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!