- 1 ½ lbnew potatoes
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
- 1 (8 oz) pkgsugar snap peas
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F and place the rack in the centre position.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 ½ lb new potatoes 1 (8 oz) pkg sugar snap peas
- 3Quarter the potatoes and transfer to a baking sheet.
- 4Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat then spread out in a single layer.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Place the potatoes in the oven and roast, tossing halfway through cooking time, until they are tender and browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 6Halve the snap peas and transfer to a bowl. Add to the baking sheet with the potatoes halfway through cooking time.
- 7Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8While the skillet heats up, pat the steak dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb ribeye steak 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 10Carefully place the steak in the skillet; flipping every 15 to 30 seconds, cook the steak until desired doneness (5 to 7 minutes for medium-rare). (Use a thermometer or cut into the steak to check the doneness.) Once done, transfer the steak to a plate and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 11To serve, divide the steak and roasted vegetables between plates. Enjoy!