- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby spinach
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 ½ lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1If using frozen shrimp, place in a large bowl, cover with water, and set aside to defrost. If using fresh shrimp, skip this step.
1 ½ lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. Halve the tomatoes. Halve and pit the avocados; thinly slice the flesh crosswise while still in the skin and scoop out with a spoon. Peel and mince the garlic.
2 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 1 pint grape tomatoes 2 avocados 2 cloves garlic
- 3Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Drain the shrimp in a colander and run under cold water to melt any remaining ice chunks. Place on a clean towel (or paper towels) and pat dry.
- 5Add oil to the skillet and swirl to coat bottom. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook until opaque, 1-2 minutes per side.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
juice of 1 lemon 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7To serve, arrange a bed of spinach on a plate, top with the tomatoes, avocado and shrimp, and drizzle with the dressing. Enjoy!