- 2 mediumcarrots
- 1English cucumber
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 4pork chops, boneless
- 1 bunchradish
- 1red chili pepper
-  brown sugar
-  fish sauce
-  flat rice (pad thai) noodles
-  rice vinegar
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Fill a large pot about halfway with hot water (from the tap); cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root 1 red chili pepper 1 lime 1 English cucumber 2 medium carrots 1 bunch radish 1 small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 3Peel and mince garlic and ginger; transfer to a small bowl.
4 cloves garlic
- 4Quarter chili pepper lengthwise; seed and remove ribs with a spoon. Mince and add to the bowl with the garlic and ginger. (Be careful, with chilies, do not touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing.)
- 5Juice lime into the bowl with the garlic and ginger. Add vinegar, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sugar; whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tbsp rice vinegar 2 tbsp fish sauce 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 6Once the water in the pot is boiling, remove from heat and add rice noodles. Soak for 10 minutes, or according to package directions, then drain in a colander and rinse under cold water.
10 oz flat rice (pad thai) noodles
- 7Meanwhile, pat pork chops dry with paper towels. Place in a baking dish and pour ⅓ of the dressing over the chops; turn to coat.
4 pork chops, boneless
- 8Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add pork chops and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side. Discard marinade.
4 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 10Meanwhile, trim and halve cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into half-moons. Transfer to a plate.
- 11Peel and coarsely grate carrots; transfer to the plate with the cucumber.
- 12Trim and thinly slice radishes; add to the plate.
- 13Trim green onions and cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces; add to the plate.
- 14Thinly slice pork chops against the grain.
- 15To serve, divide noodles, pork, and veggies between bowls. Drizzle with remaining dressing and enjoy!