- 2 (6 oz) canschunk light tuna in water
- 1English cucumber
- 2 cupsjasmine rice
- 1red bell pepper
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  rice vinegar
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Using a strainer or colander, rinse the rice under cold, running water, then drain and transfer to a small saucepan. Add water and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
2 cups jasmine rice 4 cup water
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 English cucumber 2 avocados 1 red bell pepper
- 3Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the rice until the liquid is fully absorbed, 15 to 18 minutes. Once done, remove the rice from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- 4Trim and discard the ends of the cucumber; halve the cucumber lengthwise, then cut in ½-inch cubes. Add to a bowl.
- 5Cut the bell pepper into quarters lengthwise; remove and discard the seeds and white membranes. Small dice the pepper. Add to a bowl with the cucumber.
- 6Season vegetables with soy sauce and sesame oil. Add sesame seeds and stir to combine.
2 tsp soy sauce 1 tsp toasted sesame oil 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 7Halve and pit the avocado; cube the flesh into ½-inch cubes while still in the skin. Scoop out the flesh and set aside.
- 8Uncover the rice and fluff with a fork. Add vinegar and salt and stir to combine. Spread out rice on a baking sheet to cool, about 5-10 minutes.
2 tbsp rice vinegar ½ tsp salt
- 9Drain tuna, add to a new bowl, and flake with a fork. Add chili-garlic sauce and mayo and stir to combine.
2 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water 2 tsp chili-garlic sauce ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 10Using a 1 cup measure, fill up to the ⅓ mark with veggies and avocado, then to the ½ way mark with tuna, and finally the rest of the way with rice.
- 11Once the stack is complete, flip the measuring cup onto a large plate. Tap on the bottom of the cup to loosen the stack. If the rice is sticking, run a knife around the edge before flipping. Serve immediately, 2-stacks per person. Enjoy!