- 1 (15 oz) canblack beans
- ½ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 32 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 4large flour tortillas
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 lbsweet potato
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  cayenne pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 red bell peppers 1 lb sweet potato 1 small bunch cilantro
- 2Peel and small dice the onion. Small dice the bell peppers.
1 medium yellow onion
- 3Heat a large pot over medium heat. Once the pot is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Add the onion, bell peppers, and spices to the pot; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 3-4 minutes.
1 tbsp chili powder ½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp onion powder ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp salt
- 5Peel and small dice the sweet potatoes.
- 6Add the sweet potatoes and broth to the pot and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, 10-12 minutes, until potatoes are fork-tender.
32 fl oz (4 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 7Drain and rinse the black beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 8Grate the cheddar. Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
½ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 9Once the potatoes are tender, drain the vegetables; return them to the pot and place on low heat.
- 10Add the black beans, cheddar, cilantro, and yogurt to the pot. Stir to combine and remove from the heat.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 11Lay the tortillas on a flat surface. Divide the vegetable mixture evenly and place in the middle of each tortilla. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll tightly.
4 large flour tortillas
- 12Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 13Lay the burritos seam side down and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown and crispy.
- 14Remove burritos from heat, cut in half, and enjoy!