- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 2 small bunchescilantro
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2jalapeño peppers
- 2 lbsweet potatoes
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  cayenne pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven. Line a large baking sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 lb sweet potatoes 2 limes 2 jalapeño peppers 2 small bunches cilantro
- 3Peel and slice sweet potatoes into ½-inch thick rounds. Place in a large bowl, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Arrange sweet potatoes on the baking sheet in a single layer. Place on the lower rack of the oven and bake, flipping halfway through, until fork-tender, about 25 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, zest and juice one lime into the bowl used for the sweet potatoes. Set remaining lime aside.
- 6Peel and mince garlic. Add to the bowl along with oil, sugar, and spices. Stir to combine the spice paste.
2 cloves garlic 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 ½ tsp brown sugar 1 ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp oregano ½ tsp cayenne pepper ½ tsp salt
- 7Preheat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8While the skillet heats up, pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels and add to the bowl with the spice paste; turn to coat.
2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 9Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add chicken in a single layer, and cook on one side until golden brown and caramelized, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook for 1 minute more, then remove from heat (the chicken will not be cooked all the way through).
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10Transfer the skillet to the upper rack of the oven and roast until chicken is cooked through, 12-15 minutes.
- 11Meanwhile, juice remaining lime into a medium bowl.
- 12Quarter jalapeño peppers lengthwise; seed and remove ribs with a spoon. Mince and add to the bowl with the lime juice. (Be careful, with jalapeños, do not touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing.)
- 13Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 14Peel and mince additional garlic. Add to the bowl along with feta, oil, sugar, cumin, and salt. Stir to combine the salsa.
2 cloves garlic 1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp brown sugar 1 tsp cumin ¼ tsp salt
- 15To serve, divide sweet potatoes and chicken between plates. Spoon salsa over chicken and enjoy!