- 2 mediumcarrots
- 1 ½ lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 medium headnapa cabbage
- 2 (8 oz) pkgsugar snap peas
- 2 mediumyellow onions
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Peel and mince garlic; combine with chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil in a small bowl; whisk to combine.
4 cloves garlic 4 tsp chili-garlic sauce ½ cup soy sauce 2 tbsp honey 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3Place chicken in a baking dish, making sure to unroll the thigh pieces and lay them flat. Drizzle with half the marinade and place in the oven. Reserve the remaining, untouched marinade for later. Bake chicken until cooked through and golden, 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
1 ½ lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4While chicken is cooking, wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 medium carrots 1 medium head napa cabbage 2 (8 oz) pkg sugar snap peas
- 5Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Peel and thinly slice onions into half rings.
2 medium yellow onions
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Add onions to the skillet and stir-fry until tender, 2-3 minutes.
- 9Peel and grate or julienne the carrots.
- 10Add peas and carrots to the skillet with the onions and stir-fry, 2-3 minutes more.
- 11Trim off and discard the root end of the cabbage; halve the cabbage lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
- 12Add cabbage and remaining marinade to skillet and stir-fry until cabbage is just wilted, 1-2 minutes.
- 13To serve, divide stir-fried vegetables between plates; top with chicken and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
¼ cup sesame seeds