- 2 small bunchesasparagus
- 1 ½ lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1 small pkgfresh mint
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  curry powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Combine spices and oil in a medium bowl.
2 tsp curry powder 2 tsp cumin 1 tsp turmeric 1 tsp chili powder 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3Pat chicken dry with paper towels, cut into 1-inch pieces and place in the medium bowl with the spice mix; toss to combine.
1 ½ lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4Thread chicken onto skewers and place on a broiler pan. If you don't have skewers you can put the chicken directly on the pan. Set pan aside.
- 5Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium zucchini squash 2 small bunches asparagus 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 1 lemon 2 red bell peppers 1 small pkg fresh mint
- 6Trim zucchini and green onions; chop zucchini into 1-inch pieces and green onions into ¼-inch pieces. Place both in a large bowl.
- 7Snap (or cut) off the woody ends of the asparagus and cut into thirds; add to the bowl with the zucchini.
- 8Remove seeds and membranes from peppers and slice into thin strips; add to the bowl with the other veggies.
- 9Peel and mince the garlic; add to the bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 10Juice lemon into the bowl with the vegetables. Add oil, salt, and pepper; toss to combine.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 11Spread vegetables in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Put both the veggies and the chicken skewers in the oven and bake until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender, about 15 minutes. Toss veggies and turn chicken half-way through.
- 12Pick mint leaves off the stems; discard the stems and roughly chop the leaves.
- 13When chicken and vegetables are done, remove from the oven and toss mint with the veggies.
- 14To serve, divide chicken and vegetables between plates; crumble cheese over the veggies and enjoy!
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese