- 1 (15 oz) canblack beans
- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 earscorn
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 headromaine lettuce
- 4small corn tortillas
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut tortillas into thin strips and place on a baking sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then spread out in a single layer.
4 small corn tortillas 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3Place in the oven and bake until golden and crispy, 10-12 minutes.
- 4Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 7In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together yogurt, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper, cumin, and paprika.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt ½ tsp salt ½ tsp chili powder ½ tsp garlic powder ¼ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp cumin ¼ tsp paprika
- 8Remove husks and silks from corn. Stand up vertically in the middle of a large bowl and slice kernels off the cob.
2 ears corn
- 9Wash and dry lettuce, bell peppers, tomatoes, and green onions. Chop lettuce crosswise into 1 inch strips and transfer to the bowl with corn. Seed, medium dice, and add bell peppers to bowl. Medium dice and add tomatoes to bowl. Trim and discard root ends, chop onions, and add to bowl. Halve and pit avocados; scoop out and medium dice the flesh and add to bowl.
1 head romaine lettuce 2 red bell peppers 2 tomatoes 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 2 avocados
- 10Drain and rinse beans. Place on paper towels and pat dry. Add to bowl.
1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 11Add tortillas strips to bowl and pour dressing over top. Toss salad until well combined.
- 12Slice chicken into strips.
- 13To serve, place salad on a plate and top with chicken slices. Enjoy!