- 2 crownsbroccoli
- ½ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 1 clovegarlic
- 6 ozgluten-free macaroni (elbow) pasta
- ½ ozParmesan cheese
- 8 fl ozwhole milk
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  Dijon mustard
-  gluten-free flour
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 6-8 minutes. Drain.
about 7 cups water 1 tbsp salt 6 oz (1 ½ cups) gluten-free macaroni (elbow) pasta
- 2Wash broccoli and cut into bite-sized florets. Add to saucepan with pasta during the last 2-3 minutes of cooking time.
2 crowns broccoli
- 3Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 4Peel and mince garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 5Melt butter in pan. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds. Add flour and whisk until smooth.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted 1 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 6Add milk, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined. Cook until thickened, about 8 minutes.
8 fl oz (1 cup) whole milk 1 tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Preheat oven to broil.
- 8Grate 1 cup of cheddar and ⅛ cup Parmesan.
½ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese ½ oz Parmesan cheese
- 9Add ¾ of the cheddar to pan and stir until sauce is smooth.
- 10Add pasta and broccoli to sauce and stir to combine. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar and Parmesan.
- 11Place under the broiler until cheese is melted and golden brown, 2-3 minutes.
- 12To serve, place in a bowl. Enjoy!