- 2 headsbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
-  black pepper
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1If using frozen shrimp, place in a medium bowl, cover with water, and set aside to thaw. If using fresh shrimp, skip this step.
1 ½ lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 2Wash and dry the lettuce. Tear into smaller pieces.
2 head butter (Boston) lettuce
- 3Wash and quarter grapefruit. Peel and slice 6 of the quarters into wedges (save 2 for the dressing). Halve and pit avocado; thinly slice flesh while still in skin and scoop out (save a quarter of the avocado for the dressing).
2 grapefruit 2 avocados
- 4Wash and juice the lime and remaining grapefruit wedge into a small bowl; add saved avocado and mash thoroughly. Add honey, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine and set aside.
½ lime ¼ tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 7Drain and rinse shrimp under cold water until there are no more ice chunks. Place on paper towels and pat dry. If using fresh shrimp, skip this step.
- 8Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds. Add shrimp and cook until opaque, 2-3 minutes.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 9To serve, arrange lettuce on a plate and top with avocado, grapefruit, and shrimp. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!