- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled blue cheese
- 8dried apricots
- ½ small pkgfresh thyme
- 4pork chops, bone-in
- 1 small headred cabbage
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum paper (optional).
- 2Wash cabbage, quarter, and cut off core. Thinly slice crosswise into shreds and transfer to a medium bowl. Toss with oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
1 small head red cabbage 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Use tongs to transfer cabbage to a baking sheet pan, leaving the excess vinegar in the bowl. Spread cabbage out in an even layer on a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- 4Slice the apricots in half lengthwise. Add to the bowl and toss in the remaining oil and vinegar; allow to soak in the vinegar mixture while the cabbage cooks.
8 dried apricots
- 5Wash and dry thyme. Slide leaves off the stems; discard the stems.
½ small pkg fresh thyme
- 6Pat the pork chops dry, rub with olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Arrange on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Roast until pork chops are cooked through and cabbage is fork-tender (18-20 minutes).
4 pork chops, bone-in 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7During the last 5 minutes of cooking, sprinkle the apricots and the blue cheese over the cabbage.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled blue cheese
- 8To serve, arrange a bed of cabbage, apricots, and blue cheese on a plate and top with a pork chop. Enjoy!