- 1 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 4 mediumparsnips
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 500°F.
- 2Wash parsnips, tomatoes, and green onions. Peel the parsnips, halve crosswise, then halve or quarter lengthwise to form equal-size pieces. Trim root ends and cut green onions into 2 inch pieces. Transfer everything to a sheet pan.
4 medium parsnips ½ pint grape tomatoes ½ small bunch green onions
- 3Drizzle with oil and season with thyme, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp thyme ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Place in the oven and roast, tossing once halfway through, until parsnips are tender, 15-20 minutes.
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-heat.
- 6Season chicken with salt and pepper.
1 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 9Transfer chicken to a plate; return skillet to stove and reduce heat to low. Add garlic and vinegar. Scrape up any browned bits from bottom of skillet. Return chicken to skillet and coat with sauce.
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 10To serve, place chicken with roasted parsnips, tomatoes, and onions on a plate. Enjoy!