- 2 small bunchesasparagus
- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with hot water (from the tap); cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 small bunches asparagus 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3Snap or cut off and discard the woody ends of the asparagus; cut the spears into 2-inch pieces at an angle and transfer to a bowl.
- 4Once the water in the saucepan is boiling, uncover and season with salt. Add the asparagus and cook until bright green, 2 to 4 minutes (depending on the thickness of the spears). Drain in a colander and run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside to drain further.
2 tbsp salt
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6While the skillet heats up, pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Carefully place the chicken thighs in the skillet; sear on both sides until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Then, reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook until they are cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes total. Once done, transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 9Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Transfer to a salad bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 10To the garlic, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper; whisk together.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Halve the grape tomatoes and add to the salad bowl.
- 12Add the asparagus to the salad bowl and toss to coat.
- 13To serve, divide the chicken thighs and salad between plates. Enjoy!