- 2 tbspcapers
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 lbgreen beans
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 10 ozpenne pasta
- ½ mediumred onion
- 1 ½ lbsalmon fillet
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Fill a large pot with water, cover, and bring to a boil.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lb green beans 1 pint grape tomatoes 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Trim and discard the ends of the green beans, then cut into 2-inch pieces; transfer to a medium bowl.
- 4Once the water in the pot is boiling, uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until almost done, 8-10 minutes. Add green beans to the pot and cook 2-3 minutes more. Drain and rinse under cold water; set aside to cool.
10 oz penne pasta 2 tsp salt
- 5Meanwhile, preheat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Pat the salmon fillets dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb salmon fillet ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Working in batches if necessary, place salmon, skin-side down, in the pan; cook until opaque and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate to cool.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Combine oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper in a salad bowl; whisk to combine.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup red wine vinegar 1 tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Peel and mince garlic. Roughly chop capers and olives. Transfer everything to the salad bowl; stir to combine the dressing.
2 cloves garlic 2 tbsp capers ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 10Halve the grape tomatoes crosswise. Peel and thinly slice onion into half rings; add both to the bowl with the dressing.
½ medium red onion
- 11Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves; add to the bowl (reserving a small handful for garnish).
- 12Remove skin from the salmon, then using a fork or your hands, flake into bite-sized pieces.
- 13Add salmon, pasta, and green beans to the bowl; toss to combine the salad.
- 14To serve, divide pasta salad between dishes and garnish with reserved parsley. Enjoy!