- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1 medium headnapa cabbage
- 4 (7.5 oz) canswild pink salmon, traditional style
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  panko bread crumbs
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium head napa cabbage 2 mangoes 2 limes 1 small bunch cilantro
- 2Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Transfer ½ of the cilantro to a medium bowl (that will be used to mix the salmon mixture) and the other ½ to a large salad bowl.
- 3Drain and add the salmon to the medium bowl with the cilantro.
4 (7.5 oz) cans wild pink salmon, traditional style
- 4Add the eggs, mayonnaise, Dijon, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper to the salmon and cilantro; mix together until well combined. Form the mixture into 8 patties and place on a plate.
2 eggs 4 tbsp mayonnaise 2 tsp Dijon mustard 1 cup panko bread crumbs ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 6While the skillet heats up, trim off and discard the root end of the cabbage; quarter the cabbage lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise into shreds and add to the salad bowl.
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Carefully place the salmon patties in the skillet; cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 9Peel the mangoes, then slice off the flesh from the pit, starting with the flatter sides; discard the pit and small dice the flesh (cut into ¼-inch cubes). Add the mangoes to the salad bowl.
- 10Juice the limes and add to the salad bowl.
- 11Season the salad with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 12To serve, place 2 salmon patties on a plate and add the mange cabbage slaw on the side. Enjoy!