- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 ½ lbsalmon fillet
- 1 (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
- 4whole grain buns or rolls
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry green onions. Trim and discard root ends, chop, and transfer to a medium bowl.
1 small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 2Small dice salmon and add to bowl with onions.
1 ½ lb salmon fillet
- 3Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add bread crumbs, lemon juice, Dijon, salt, and pepper to bowl with salmon and onions. Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
¼ cup panko bread crumbs juice of ½ lemon 2 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add salmon patties and grill until cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Wash and dry greens and tomatoes. Slice tomatoes into rounds.
1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens) 2 tomatoes
- 7In a small bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
juice of ½ lemon 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Toast buns or rolls on the grill or skillet. Spread the inside with mayo.
4 whole grain buns or rolls 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 9To serve, place a few greens and salmon patties on the bottom of the buns, top with tomato rounds, and close the burgers. Place remaining mixed greens on the side and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!