- 4anchovy fillets, packed in oil
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 2 headsromaine lettuce
- 8 ozrotini pasta
- 2 sliceswhole grain bread
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  Italian seasoning
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with hot water (from the tap), cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
2 tsp salt 8 oz rotini pasta
- 2Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 3While the skillet heats up, cut bread into ¾-inch cubes.
2 slices whole grain bread
- 4Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Add bread cubes to the skillet and sprinkle with spices. Toast the bread, tossing occasionally, until croutons are golden brown, 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp Italian seasoning ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 6Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lemon 2 heads romaine lettuce 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 7Grate Parmesan into a large bowl.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 8Peel and mince garlic; add to bowl with the Parmesan.
2 cloves garlic
- 9Mince anchovy fillets and add to the bowl.
4 anchovy fillets, packed in oil
- 10Juice lemon into the bowl and add mayonnaise, oil, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine the dressing.
½ cup mayonnaise 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Chop or tear romaine leaves into bite-sized pieces and transfer to the bowl with the dressing.
- 12Halve tomatoes crosswise and add to the bowl.
- 13Once the pasta is done, drain and rinse under cool water. Add pasta and croutons to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
- 14To serve, divide the pasta salad between bowls and enjoy!