- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 2 (15 oz) cansblack beans
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 lbsweet potato
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Wash, peel, and medium dice potatoes. Transfer to a baking sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
1 lb sweet potatoes 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Place in the oven and roast until tender, 15-20 minutes.
- 4Drain and rinse beans. Place on paper towels and pat dry.
2 (15 oz) cans black beans
- 5Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, Dijon, honey, cumin, salt, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic juice of 1 lime 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp honey ½ tsp cumin ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Wash and dry arugula.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 7Wash, seed, and medium dice bell peppers.
2 red bell peppers
- 8To serve, arrange a bed of arugula on a plate, top with potatoes, beans, and bell pepper. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!