- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 8 mediumbeets
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 2Granny Smith apples
- ¼ cuppistachios, unsalted
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash, trim ends, peel, and medium dice beets. Transfer to a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
8 beets 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3Place in the oven and roast until beets are tender, about 20 minutes.
- 4In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, honey, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar 2 tbsp honey 4 tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Wash and dry spinach. Wash, core and slice apples into thin wedges. Transfer both to a large bowl.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 2 Granny Smith apples
- 6Shell pistachios. Crumble goat cheese into a small bowl.
¼ cup pistachios, roasted unsalted 1 (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 7Remove beets from oven and add to bowl with spinach and apples. Toss salad.
- 8To serve, place salad on a plate, sprinkle with pistachios and goat cheese, and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!