- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 mediumred onion
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
- ½ lbwhite mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Peel and mince the garlic. Wash and dry the parsley. Shave the leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
4 cloves garlic 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, ½ of the minced parsley (save the rest for garnishing), olive oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tbsp red wine vinegar 4 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 3Cut the steak into cubes; transfer to the bowl with the marinade and toss to coat.
1 ½ lb ribeye steak
- 4Wash the tomatoes and mushrooms. Halve the mushrooms. Add the tomatoes and mushrooms to the marinade. Peel the onion and cut into chunks; add to the marinade. Toss beef and vegetables until well coated.
1 pint grape tomatoes ½ lb white mushrooms 1 medium red onion
- 5Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Thread the steak and vegetables onto 12 skewers. Alternatively, you can cook the steak and vegetable pieces directly on the grill/skillet without using skewers.
- 7Add the kebabs (as many as will fit) to the grill or skillet. Cook until steak is browned and vegetables are tender, 3-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining kebabs.
- 8To serve, place kebabs on a plate and sprinkle with the remaining minced parsley. Enjoy!