- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 24 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1English cucumber
- 1 small bunchfresh dill
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 8small flour tortillas
- 2 mediumyellow onions
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red lentils
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Peel and slice one onion into thin half-rings. Small dice remaining onion. Peel and mince garlic.
2 medium yellow onions 4 cloves garlic
- 2Place sliced onion in a small bowl along with vinegar and salt. Toss to combine and set aside.
¼ cup white wine vinegar ½ tsp salt
- 3Preheat a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Add diced onion and garlic to the pan; cook, stirring frequently, until onion begins to soften, 3-4 minutes.
- 5Rinse lentils under cold water and add to the pan along with the broth, paprika, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook until tender, 15-20 minutes.
1 cup red lentils 24 fl oz (3 cups) chicken or vegetable broth 1 tsp paprika ½ tsp salt
- 6Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
2 lemons 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 small bunch fresh dill ½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula 1 English cucumber 4 tomatoes
- 7Juice lemons into a large bowl. Add olive oil and salt; stir to combine.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt
- 8Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and roughly chop the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 9Shave dill leaves off the stems; discard the stems and roughly chop the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 10Roughly chop arugula and add to the bowl.
- 11Trim and small dice cucumber and tomatoes; add to the bowl.
- 12Halve olives and add to bowl. Toss to combine the salad.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 13To serve, divide tortillas between plates and fill with lentils. Top with salad, pickled onions, and feta. Enjoy!
8 small flour tortillas 1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese