- 2 (15 oz) canscannellini (white kidney) beans
- 2 (14.5 oz) cansdiced tomatoes
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lbground turkey
- 2jalapeño peppers
- 1 bunchkale
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 (15 oz) canpure pumpkin purée
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 jalapeño peppers 1 bunch kale
- 2Quarter the jalapeño peppers lengthwise; remove and discard the stem, seeds, and membranes. Finely dice the peppers and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 3Preheat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 4While the saucepan heats up, trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; small dice the onion (cut into ¼-inch pieces). Add to the bowl with the pepper.
1 medium yellow onion
- 5Once the saucepan is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Add the ground turkey to the saucepan; cook, breaking apart with a spoon, until browned and crumbly, 3 to 4 minutes. Once done, transfer to a bowl, leaving some of the juices in the saucepan.
1 ½ lb ground turkey
- 7Once the turkey has been transferred, add the pepper and onion to the saucepan; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 8Drain and rinse the beans in a colander.
2 (15 oz) cans cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 9Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 10Add the garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano to the saucepan; stir until fragrant, 15 to 30 seconds.
2 tbsp chili powder 2 tsp cumin 1 tsp oregano
- 11Return the turkey to the saucepan, then add in the beans, diced tomatoes, and pumpkin purée; season with salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin purée 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 12Cut out and discard the kale stems; chop leaves crosswise into bite-sized pieces. Stir the kale into the chili while it is cooking.
- 13To serve, divide the chili between bowls and top with spoonfuls of Greek yogurt. Enjoy!
½ cup plain Greek yogurt