- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small pkgchives
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 1 (15 oz) canpure pumpkin purée
- 1 (15 oz) pkgricotta cheese
- 12 ozrotini pasta
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
about 14 cups water 2 tbsp salt 12 oz (4 ½ cups) rotini pasta
- 2Heat a sauté pan over medium-low heat.
- 3Peel and mince garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 4Coat bottom of pan with oil. Add garlic, sage, and thyme. Cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp sage 1 tsp thyme
- 5Add broth, pumpkin, ricotta, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Simmer, stirring occasionally, while pasta is cooking.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin purée 1 (15 oz) pkg ricotta cheese ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Preheat oven to broil and position rack 4 inches under the broiler.
- 7Wash and chop chives into small pieces.
1 small pkg chives
- 8Grate ½ cup of Parmesan.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 9Add ½ of the chives and Parmesan (save the rest for garnishing) to pan and stir to combine.
- 10Drain pasta, add to pan with sauce, and stir to combine.
- 11Place pan in the oven and broil until slightly browned, 3-4 minutes.
- 12To serve, place pasta on a plate and garnish with remaining chives and Parmesan. Enjoy!