- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ¼ cupdried cranberries
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 4pork chops, boneless
- 1 (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
- 1 ½ lbsweet potatoes
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Wash and medium dice sweet potatoes (without peeling). Place in a medium saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook until tender, 10-15 minutes.
1 ½ lb sweet potatoes
- 2Heat broiler and position rack about 6 inches from the top.
- 3Place pork chops in a baking dish. Rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4 pork chops, boneless 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Place in the oven and broil until pork is cooked through, 7-9 minutes per side.
- 5Wash and dry greens. Transfer to a medium bowl.
1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens)
- 6Slice off top and bottom from oranges, then cut off the skin and white pith from the sides so you can see the orange flesh. Cut in between the membranes to release the segments and add to bowl with greens.
- 7Add cranberries to bowl with greens and orange.
¼ cup dried cranberries
- 8In a small bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together olive oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 9Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 10Drain potatoes and return to saucepan. Add broth, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mash until smooth.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Serve pork with mash and salad on the side. Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy!