- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 2 (6 oz) pkgsblackberries
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- ¼ cuppine nuts
- 4pork chops, bone-in
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Wash blackberries.
2 (6 oz) pkg blackberries
- 3Season pork generously with salt and pepper.
4 pork chops, bone-in ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Place pork on grill/skillet and cook until cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5Heat a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 6Coat bottom of saucepan with oil. Add blackberries, vinegar, honey, and salt. Reduce heat to medium-low and, stirring occasionally, cook until sauce thickens and some of the berries collapse, 10-12 minutes.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp honey ¼ tsp salt
- 7Grate 2 tsp of lemon zest. In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together lemon zest and juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
zest and juice of 1 lemon 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp honey ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Wash and dry arugula. Add to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 9Shave or grate ¼ cup of Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 10To serve, place pork chops on a plate and spoon blackberry sauce over top. Add salad on the side and garnish with Parmesan and pine nuts. Enjoy!
¼ cup pine nuts